|Mr and Mrs Christiansen came from Denmark to the Bay, Early 1880 (Image part of the Christiansen Collection)|
- They came and stayed : a history of Hervey Bay / by Joan Christiansen.
- A History Of Germany And Guide To Tracing immigrants Who Came To Australia From Germany / Mcclelland, James
- The cruise of the Helena : a labour-recruiting voyage to the Solomon Islands / edited by Peter Corris.
- Among Australia's pioneers : Chinese indentured pastoral workers on the Northern Frontier 1848 to C.1880 / Margaret Slocomb.
- Haggis, Halloween And Hogmanay : A Tribute To our Scottish Pioneers / Kay F. Gassan.
- Irish Surnames And Their Possible Locations For family History Research / Mcclelland, James
- With his gold in a little velvet bag : the story of a Chinaman and a bonnie lassie from Edinburgh / Olsen, Joanne;Shang, Keith
- As well as a variety of Immigrant Indexes.
Where did your ancestors come from?
Can you tell us your story?
Maryborough Family Heritage Institute Contact Details
Email: email@example.com or
Phone: 07 41231620
Address: 164 Richmond Street, Maryborough.
Opening Hours:Monday – Thurs. 9-3 and Friday 9-1.
The Hervey Bay Family History Association Inc can also help you find out more about your heritage:
The Hervey Bay Family History Association Inc. Hervey Bay Library (07) 41974220.
The Butchulla People are the Traditional Custodians/Owners of the Land, and their continued connection to the land on which we walk, work and live is acknowledged. Fraser Coast Libraries acknowledges and pays respects to the Elders past, present and emerging.
Tags: #culture #story #maryborough #port #herveybay #familyhistory